SoundIN is an Australian leader in the assessment, prediction and communication of aircraft noise and air quality.
Our team includes personnel who have lead studies for new infrastructure at Melbourne, Perth and Sunshine Coast airports, as well as leading the aircraft noise modelling for the Western Sydney Airport EIS.
SoundIN is focused on providing quality technical services to the prediction, assessment and mitigation of noise, vibration and air quality from the rail industry.
Our team have held key positions in studies of railway projects in NSW and QLD and we look forward to helping you with your project.
Our firm can assist your road project from the environmental assessment and approvals phase, through stakeholder engagement, detailed design, construction and compliance stages.
Our team's experience ranges from large Pacific Highway upgrades to local council upgrades, with clients including state and local governments, environmental consultants and prominent construction companies.
SoundIN's team are experienced in the assessment and control of noise, vibration and air quality in the mining and resources sector.
Our team's previous clients include some of Australia's largest companies. From compliance monitoring of a quarry to an EIS for a large mine, we can help.
Managing noise and vibration is often important to permit your operation to flourish. Operating constraints, such as time restrictions, can hinder your success.
The SoundIN team have demonstrated experience reducing the impact of noise and vibration on business. Whether you require solutions to reduce your emissions, or ways to keep noise and vibration out, we can help.
Noise-sensitive spaces require specialised acoustic design.
SoundIN personnel have undertaken the acoustic design for various recording studios, performance venues, teaching spaces and dwellings. We can assist you to develop a quality acoustic space, whatever your application.
- Environmental Impact Statements (EIS)
- Environmental Assessments (EA)
- Review of Environmental Factors (REF)
- Major Development Plans (MDP)
- Master Plans
- Development Applications (DA)
- Noise and Vibration Management Plans
- Feasibility Studies
- Planning and Options Development Assessments
- Noise and Vibration Measurement and Assessment
- Workplace Noise
- Acoustic Privacy
- Acoustic Design of Spaces
- BCA Compliance and Certification
- Building Services Design
- Policy Development
- Expert Witness
- Airports, Including Support Facilities and Buildings
- New, Upgraded and Existing Rail Lines, Railyards and Stabling Yards
- New, Upgraded and Existing Roads and Intersections
- Port Facilities, Redevelopment and Neighbouring Precincts
- Oil, Gas and Energy Plants
- Quarries and Landfill
- Refineries and Process Plants, Batching Plants, Mills and Utilities
- Roads, Railway Lines, Airports, Helipads and Sea Ports
- Residential and Mixed-Use Development
- Retail, Educational and Commercial Developments
- Hospitals and Health Buildings
- Office Buildings and Tenancy Fit-Outs
- Auditoriums and Concert Halls
- Educational Facilities
- Multi-Purpose Facilities
- Sports Venues